Thursday, July 8, 2010

Incredible Woman #45 - Marie Ricks. Public Speaking and Inspiration...

KARA: "You are a public speaker – a good one! I’ve been to a few of your classes. Tell us about the kinds of classes you teach, and what kinds of things you offer your students."

MARIE: "I teach classes on helping people become more organized. That includes personal organization, time and food management, filing systems, and clutter control. If you have a mess, I can help you figure out ways to manage it! And, do it while we all laugh and have fun together as a class."


KARA: "What inspires you?"

MARIE: "I'm inspired by early mornings before the sun it up, women with no hair wearing brightly colored scarves as they go on with their lives until the hair returns, small children who hiccup loudly, older women that wear pretty earrings and coiffeur their hair, robins that nest too close to the ground so I can see eggs inside their nest, people who keep an old car running to keep themselves financially safe, and anyone in a wheelchair that will smile at me like my father did."

Don't forget to stop by tomorrow for the last day of our interview with Marie!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by April Showers for Incredible Women