Friday, July 9, 2010

Incredible Woman #45 - Marie Ricks. A Day to Herself, and Beauty Secrets...

KARA: "I know you are one busy, busy woman! If you were offered one day to yourself, what would you do?"

MARIE: "Oh, I know exactly what I would do because I do this once a year on my birthday. I would get up very early and watch balloons rise to the July sky and I would attend a grand parade. I would have a picnic somewhere outdoors and then come indoors for a classic movie. I would spend an hour painting a smooth rock with flowers, cut squares for Primary Children's hospital quilts, and then I would spread pennies (as many as I am old) during my evening walk along the sidewalk for children to discover the next morning."


KARA: "Will you share your beauty secrets? What keeps you happy and healthy?"

MARIE: "This is my motto: To be pretty is a gift, to be beautiful is a skill. I exercise every morning. I showered and wear an outfit one level higher than my mood. I'm partial to perfume and earrings, wearing bright and happy colors, and most importantly, putting a smile upon my face, the most important element of my beauty secrets."

Thanks goes to Marie for sharing herself with us this week. It was a pleasure to interview her. Her interview will be up on the blog through Sunday afternoon.

If you know someone who you'd like to see featured here on Incredible Women, please email me and let me know: kara.incrediblewomen@gmail.com

Have a great weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by April Showers for Incredible Women