Friday, May 28, 2010

Incredible Woman #40 - Amy Oakeson. Friday's Question.

KARA: "What are your top 10 favorite things?

AMY:
1- My daughter & husband – seeing them accomplish something new.
2- huge & awesome extended family, good friends
3- snowboarding
4- cracking up with my HILARIOUS siblings
5- growing a veggie garden
6- getting some exercise
7- chocolate anything
8- Zoning out in front of the TV – I’m a junkie – Modern Family, Office, Parks & Rec
9- music … just about all kinds
10- Bear Lake in July/August


KARA: "Tell us your beauty secrets. What helps you stay healthy and happy?"

AMY: "That’s funny because I’m pretty low maintenance. I try to get as much exercise as I can and make it a point to put on at least a little make-up each day.

But I do love my pedicures! I definitely take care of my feet. If my toes look good, everything feels right in the world."

Thanks to Amy this week for a wonderful interview. Amy was nominated by my sister, Kris, who is on the board (with me) of the Four of Hearts Foundation - a non-profit organization that helps feed and clothe little children in Guatemala. We are the charity that is involved with Amy's business - Just Between Friends. I got to meet Amy this year at the Spring sales, and help out a little bit. It was so much fun, and of course it was great getting to know another incredible woman a bit more. I've learned a TON from Amy this week - hopefully it was an enjoyable interview for you to read.

Amy's full 5-day interview will be up on the blog all day Saturday and Sunday. Sunday night - like always - the blog will be UNDER CONSTRUCTION while we get ready to bring you another Incredible Woman. Have a great weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by April Showers for Incredible Women