Thursday, May 6, 2010

Incredible Woman #37 - Tina Richey. Thursday's Question.

KARA: "What is your guilty pleasure - what is your perfect day?"

TINA: "Hmmm, I never really have a perfect day, but if I were to plan one, I’d like a massage for myself. I don’t get them very often and would love to enjoy and relax. I love movies, so I would kick back and either go out to a movie, lunch with friends, lazy day afterwards, take a nap. I’m simple so it wouldn’t take much. Oh, I know, how about all of the above on the beach? Sounds like Heaven."

KARA: "Do you have heroes? Who are they, and what have you learned from them? How have they influenced who you are today?"

TINA: "I’d say my hero is my mom. She was a wonderful woman. She was beautiful and funny and everyone loved her. I have friends that wished she was their mom too. She was so young when she died in our accident. She was 37. Her life was just beginning. I learned to love and to be a kind friend from my mom. I have learned to appreciate others because in a split second they can be gone. I have learned to tell people I love them. I have seen the looks on peoples faces when I just tell them I love them. How many people out there go a lifetime without the love they deserve. I also learned Christ-like attributes from her. I watched her go through her own trials, losses and abuses and come out stronger in the end. I always wanted to be like her when I grew up. I have a ways to go but I’ll get there and I can only hope to be 1/2 the woman she was to all of us. I’m kind of honored to be the Incredible Woman on the week of Mother’s Day. If we could all step out of our little boxes we get into in our lives and really love and care for others, and show the world who we are as women we could maybe be someone else’s Hero one day."

Well said, Tina! Tomorrow is our last day with Tina. I hope you'll join us as we discuss Tina's hopes and plans for the future, and her beauty secrets.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by April Showers for Incredible Women