Thursday, January 7, 2010

Incredible Woman #20 - April Durham. Thursday's Questions.

KARA: "What kinds of things inspire you?"

APRIL: "Really I'm very easy to inspire. A good movie. A great story. A good blog. An interesting looking leaf. They all manage to change my life in one way or another."


KARA: "What are your goals for the new year? How do you plan on achieving those goals?

APRIL: "I have a bazillion goals that I want to achieve! I'm of course posting them all over my blog and hope that will keep me accountable. I want to lose another 30lbs this year, get pregnant, read the Book of Mormon (I'm LDS)....the normal stuff! But I truly believe 2010 is going to be amazing and I just want to worry about becoming a better person inside and out."

I like that last goal - becoming a better person. That's something that we can all accomplish, I think. Just improve ourselves. Tomorrow will be the last day of the interview with April. I'll be asking April about her top 5 favorites, and she'll let us in on her beauty secrets. You won't want to miss that!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by April Showers for Incredible Women