Friday, November 20, 2009

Incredible Woman #14 - Natalie Grant - Friday's questions

KARA: "What is the single most important thing you can accomplish in this life? How will you accomplish it?"

NATALIE: "The single most important thing I can accomplish in my life is to instill Self-worth in my children. If they can know how important they are and know their worth, they will be able to achieve true happiness. That is all I can hope for, that my children and their children can be happy. If my posterity can find true happiness, I truly will have accomplished something!"

KARA: "What is your definition of beauty? Can you share some of your beauty secrets with us?"

NATALIE: "As a little girl, I started being concerned with how I looked and noticing attention from people about how I looked. My wise father, sat me down and he said "Natalie, you are only as pretty as you are on the inside". He went on to explain, "it doesn't matter how beautiful you are on the outside if you aren't pretty on the inside, then you have nothing". This has stood out in my mind since I was a small child, and has stuck with me my whole life. My definition of beauty is that the most beautiful people are those that are as beautiful on the inside as they are on the outside. Looks come and go but beauty within is timeless!"

Thanks Natalie - what an enjoyable interview!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's been a looong time since I have seen Natalie, but the 2-3 years I spent with her (working our little butts off in Rochester, NY) was one of the most memorable times of my life. She truly was and continues to be an inspiration, and I miss her a lot. She is the kind of person who you remember always as being kind, gentle, sweet as could be, and a loving mom to the core. And, if I win the Dr. Pepper, she can deliver it in person. Love you, sweetie!

Natalie said...

Thought I would post a comment and thank Kara for the opportunity to be on her blog. It was very very kind of you to think of me. I look forward to seeing the other women that you give us the chance to meet. Also, I want to be in on my own give away since Dr. Pepper with lime is my guilty pleasure!!! Thanks again Kara!!! Natalie

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by April Showers for Incredible Women