Thursday, November 19, 2009

Incredible Woman #14 - Natalie Grant - Thursday's questions

KARA: "What do you aspire to be?"

NATALIE: "Matthew McConaughey's wife!!! Just kidding (kind of)...
I hope this doesn't sound trite, but I want to be the best mom and grandma I can be. I stated before that my children are my world, they really are. I want them to know how much I love, respect and am so honored to be their mom. I want them to know I am always here for them no matter what. I will work the rest of my life to be a mom they can count on, to know I will never let them down. That is my aspiration - to be a mom worthy of my children!"

KARA: "Your oldest son and his wife are going to have a baby soon - and that means, you'll be a grandma! What do you think your job as a grandma is? What kind of Grandma will you be?"

NATALIE: "I AM GONNA BE A GRANDMA!!! Just when you start to wonder what your purpose is, children grown and out of the house, you get the most incredible news!!! You are going to be a grandma!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! Chase and Brooke (who I consider MY daughter), are expecting, that makes me an expectant grandmother!!! This is the most exciting and uplifting news our family has had for a long time. I am so excited to be a grandma, I don't know how life can get any better than that. My grandbaby will be spoiled rotten, sorry Chase and Brooke, but that is what grandma's are for, it is our job! I think the only person that might come close to my excitement is Stefan, he told Chase and Brooke before he left on his mission that they better have a baby for him by the time he got back. I know Paige is up there preparing Chase and Brooke's little one as we speak. I will be the best grandma ever, second only to my mom, who was the very best grandma ever! Chase can attest to this as he and his Grandma Marrott were very close. My mom, Nancy, knew how to love her grandchildren and she loved with every fiber of her being, I can only try to be the kind of grandmother that she was!"

Tomorrow is the last day of the interview with Natalie - don't miss it! And make sure you leave a comment on the post in order to be entered into the drawing for that 12 pack of yummy Dr. Pepper!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by April Showers for Incredible Women