Sunday, November 22, 2009

Thanks to Natalie - and a few announcements...

Hello everyone -

I'm sorry that our new Incredible Woman feature is not up yet. I got hit with the worst flu of my life on Friday, and I haven't been able to move off of my bed since then. So, I want to let you know that I'll be featuring Kim Weitkamp, a national storyteller, starting on Tuesday and going through Saturday, hopefully.

Also, I'm sorry I didn't comment on Natalie's week - I really loved getting to know Natalie more and I hope you all enjoyed it too. I would normally do a description here of what I loved and learned, but I'm feeling sick again, so I better run.

The winner of the Dr. Pepper with Lime is Peppy, from Orem Utah. Peppy, call me and I'll figure out a way to get that 12 pack to you! 801-360-4666.


By-the-way, I'm excited to announce that the new design for our Incredible Women blog will be done next weekend and this blog will be transformed! I can't wait for you to see it. Here are a few hints of what it will look like: retro, Bewitched, Larry Tate, etc. :-)

See you all on Tuesday!

1 comments:

Rae Ann said...

I am sorry to hear that you have that awful flu, Kara! I will remember you in my prayers.
I just want to thank you for the time spent in making this wonderful blog, that brings these incedible women to life in our lives. It is fun to read about them and receive their words of wisdom, hope and inspiration.
Have a Happy Thanksgiving!

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by April Showers for Incredible Women