Saturday, October 3, 2009

Thanks to Linda Black - Incredible Woman #8

I want to thank Linda for allowing me to feature her this week on Incredible Women. I hope our readers enjoyed this week. I learned so many things from Linda, but here are just a few... About owning your own business: Work hard, pray a lot, and keep your family and friends close to cheer you on! Sounds like good advice for anything we try to tackle in life! Always communicate your ideas to someone so you are held accountable for what you say and then do it. Write down your goals and refer to them often. Evaluate your progress on a quarterly basis and make adjustments where necessary. Know your strengths and play them up. Have more FUN with life - definitely advice that I need right now! I love that Linda has seven goal categories and that she constantly has a goal she's working on. That's GREAT advice for us all. Prepare your food with love and love what you eat. How you eat is as important as what you eat. Learning is life long and the more knowledge we acquire the more we can enrich the lives of those we come in contact with - family as well as friends. (Love that piece of advice). Get plenty of rest 7 - 8 hours, drink lots of water everyday (1/2 your weight in ounces). Eat three meals a day. And my favorite piece of advice: Be Grateful!

Please take a second, do something nice today - leave a comment for Linda - I'm sure she'd love to hear from you. If you have questions for Linda, please either leave them in a comment, or email me at kara.incrediblewomen (at) gmail (dot) com, and I'll pass them along to Linda.

Tomorrow the blog will be under construction again, as I prepare the feature for the next incredible woman! Come back and visit often.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by April Showers for Incredible Women