Friday, October 29, 2010



KARA: "You are so busy all the time – what do you do to relax?"

JOY: "Relaxing for me is either playing in my garden or reading."

KARA: "If you could do anything you want for one day, what would it be?"

JOY: "Attend a Temple session with a dear friend, then play with my grandchildren, then go to lunch with a friend I rarely see and then read a good book while munching on chocolate covered raisins."

KARA: "Tell us your beauty secrets! What makes you happy and healthy?"

JOY: "When asked to endorse an anti-aging cream for a radio client, I turned down the job, because I told them “I’m really pro aging!” My hair is a lovely silver white, I have earned every wrinkle and consider my voice and my smile to be my beauty ‘secrets’. Finding contentment where ever I am and whatever I am doing, plus being really, really good at waiting, keeps me happy."

I've loved every minute of this week - getting to know Joy. I hope you've enjoyed it as well. If you haven't visited Joy's website - Joy in the Garden - please take a minute to look it up. Don't forget that Joy has a new book available there as well. We'll keep this whole interview up through Sunday night, in case you didn't get to read the whole thing. Have a great weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by April Showers for Incredible Women