Monday, August 2, 2010

Happy Birthday Incredible Women - One Year Old!!!!

Happy Birthday to US! The Incredible Women blog is a year old - can you believe that? I hope you've enjoyed getting to know the 47 women I've featured here the last year. I'm going to be taking the month of August off. This is the last month I will be able to spend with my kids before school starts, and there are so many things to do! No matter how incredible we as women are, it's hard to juggle everything that needs to be done, right? Please come back the first week of September and enjoy the start of a new year here at Incredible Women. And please email me with nominations if you'd like to see one of the women you know be featured here... kara@incrediblewomen.blogspot.com.

1 comments:

Serene is my name, not my life! said...

Happy Blogoversary!
Enjoy the month off!

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by April Showers for Incredible Women