Sunday, July 25, 2010

An Interview with a Breast Cancer Survivor - Bethanie Newby...

It's been tough for me to get an interview with anyone lately - I think it's because summer is SO busy. This week, I won't have a new Incredible Woman interview for this blog, but I'd like to point you to an interview I did with a breast cancer survivor - Bethanie Newby (who is an Incredible Woman!). Her interview appears on the blog of a survivor group I belong to... Sister Survivors. If you'd like to read that interview, CLICK HERE.

Have a great week. I look forward to interviewing another Incredible Woman soon.

1 comments:

Lara Neves said...

Very cool! I know Bethanie...she is a neighbor of my parents. Thanks for the link. And for all of your incredible interviews, even though I don't comment much on them, I do read them.

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by April Showers for Incredible Women