Friday, July 2, 2010

Incredible Woman #44 - Marina Gonzalez. A Day to Herself, and Beauty Secrets...

KARA: "If you had one day to yourself, what would you like to do?"

MARINA: "That would be hard without my family included. But if I had one day to myself it would be to go to the family history library and research my ancestors."


KARA: "What are your beauty secrets? What helps you stay happy and healthy?"


MARINA: "Nicole Miller products, cosmetics and hair dye. LOL!! A positive attitude and a passion for healthy foods. I should put daily exercise in that too but the truth is... I need to be more dedicated in that part of my life."

Thanks goes to Marina this week for the great interview! I learned so much. I'm excited to put some of what I learned into practice. I hope you've enjoyed this week as well. Marina's full interview will be on the blog through Sunday. Sunday night we'll be under construction again, as we prepare to bring you another Incredible Woman! Have a great weekend!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by April Showers for Incredible Women