Friday, June 25, 2010

Incredible Woman #43 - Becky Rainer. Goals and Happiness secrets...

KARA: "What kinds of things do you do that help you to improve yourself? Do you have a goal you are working toward?"

BECKY: "The thing I find myself doing daily to improve, is repent. I’m a two steps forward, one backward kind of gal. Some of my goals are to go to the Vancouver and Gila Valley LDS temples this year, take my grandchildren on a trip, even if it’s just camping out in my backyard, serve a mission, study French and Italian, and do some de-junking. I should say exercise more and lose weight, but that would be a downer."


KARA: "Tell us your beauty secrets - what do you do to stay healthy and happy?"

BECKY: "Beauty secrets—I have none. Obviously. Healthy and happy? Enjoy what you eat, play with kids, don’t feel guilty sitting down to a good book or a conversation with a friend, and forgive and repent quickly."

Thanks goes to Becky for the interview this week. Becky is a neighbor of mine, and I've admired her for several years. I hope you enjoyed getting to know her. The interview will be on the blog in it's entirety all day Saturday and Sunday. See you next week - have a great weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by April Showers for Incredible Women