Thursday, April 1, 2010

Incredible Woman #32 - Vanessa Brown. Thursday's Questions...

KARA: "What is your favorite place to go with your family?"

VANESSA: "Nature. Anywhere in Nature. Walking down a busy city street and stopping to watch a bird or find a flower stuck in the cracks. Hiking up the canyon and looking for animal tracks. Sitting under a tree and reading together. Building fairy houses up in the mountains, everything and anything out in Nature. We are a very busy couple and a very busy family and this is something that calms us all down."


KARA: "What is the hardest thing you’ve ever had to do?"


VANESSA: "Take care of my sweet Grandmother to get her ready for her funeral. It shook me; well, if I am being honest traumatized me almost. Forced me to gain my testimony of my church (The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints) all over again. It's too special to me to talk about too much, but it was the hardest, yet most important thing that has happened to me (other than getting married and having my two baby girls)."

I hope you are all enjoying this week's interview as much as I am. Tomorrow will be the last day of Vanessa's interview. Please join us as she answers the following questions:

How are you involved in the local blogging community?
and
What are your beauty secrets?

1 comments:

Sharon said...

Vanessa has a beautiful tender heart and she is has great inner strength.

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by April Showers for Incredible Women