Friday, March 12, 2010

Incredible Woman #29 - Rebecca Bird. Friday's Question.

Well, here we are - the last day of another Incredible Woman interview! I'm glad you decided to come back and read the last few questions of the interview with Rebecca.

KARA: "You’ve traveled quite a bit. Tell us about the different areas of the world that you’ve traveled to. Pick one thing that you loved the most in each of the countries you’ve traveled to. What is the one place you haven’t visited that you’d like to go to? What is the favorite souvenir you’ve brought back from your travels?"


BECCA: "I love to travel. Through my husband’s work at the college, we’ve been given several opportunities to travel. We’ve been to Russia, Ukraine, Turkey, England, and France. Next month we’ll go to Italy and Greece. We’ve taken the kids on a few trips in the U.S.—Washington DC; Pennsylvania; Chicago, Illinois. My oldest loves Chicago because we spent 2 1/2 weeks there in the summer of 2000. We rode the buses, went to museums, played on the beach of Lake Michigan, and traveled to Indiana to see some friends.

I think my favorite trip was the first. We spent 3 1/2 weeks traveling, but my favorite cities were St. Petersburg and Istanbul. The churches and art in both cities were astonishingly beautiful and each city had a distinct personality.

My favorite souvenir has to be the rug from Turkey. We saw how they were made, then saw nearly a hundred rugs and chose one we could afford.

Wow! Maybe someday I can persuade Becca to take me with her to a different country!

KARA: "Tell us your beauty secrets. How do you stay healthy? If you had one day all to yourself, what would you do?"


BECCA: "Beauty secrets? I just believe in exercising, drinking lots of water and eating right. I then try to refine nature with makeup. I believe in trying to look my best."

Thanks for stopping by this week for this interview with Rebecca. I have two sisters-in-law, and Becca is one of them. I've always loved her and I'm so pleased that I've had the chance to share her with you. I've told you before that I'm surrounded by incredible women - are you starting to believe me yet? :-) My thanks to Becca for hanging out with me last week - I had a great time, and it was a chance to get to know her even better. Thanks for the interview!

This interview will on the blog in it's entirety all day Saturday and Sunday. Sunday night we'll close and be UNDER CONSTRUCTION to prep for our next interview. Thanks to those of you who have nominated women for the blog - I'm working on getting every one of them on the schedule. Of course, we are still taking nominations all the time. Think about someone you'd like to honor.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by April Showers for Incredible Women