Saturday, December 12, 2009

Thank You Dallas!!!

Sorry I've been silent today - I usually post on Saturday to thank the Incredible Woman of the week, but I've been grieving for my dear sweet Grandmother who passed away last week. This weekend has been a really hard one for me - with the viewing and funeral, seeing all of my cousins - lots of grief in one place. I'm feeling better today, though, so I thought I'd post a thanks to Dallas for allowing me to feature her this week. I've enjoyed the week of getting to know her, and I really hope you have too. Isn't she wonderful?!

A big surprise... Dallas has offered 2 give-aways for two of the lucky readers who commented this week. I've picked (randomly) the two following lucky readers: Shari Knudsen and Kendra Stone! I'm not sure how to contact Kendra - Kendra, if you see this, please contact me at kara(dot)incrediblewomen(at)gmail(dot)com. Congratulations to both of you!!!

In the next two weeks, I'll be doing features on my grandmothers. They've both passed away in the last 3 months, and while my mind is so filled with them, I'd like to share them with you. I hope that's ok.

Christmas is coming!!! Good luck with your shopping, parties, traditions, etc. Take some relaxation time and drop in to the blog as often as you can. Sometimes, when we are all trying hard to fit everything in - especially during busy times - we need to be reminded that we are all incredible!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by April Showers for Incredible Women