Sunday, November 29, 2009

Thanks to Kim!

Thanks goes to Kim for the interview this week! It's so much fun to find out all about these women. I hope you had an enjoyable this week too.

THE TWO WINNERS OF THE CDs FROM KIM ARE TERESA CLARK AND DARRYL/MAUREEN. Please contact me - I'll need your addresses in order to send them. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Because of Thanksgiving this week, I just wanted to remind everyone about one of the reasonsI started this blog... this started as a thank you to the wonderful women who helped me through a really bad year of fighting breast cancer last year. As I count my blessings, they are among the most valuable. Thanks Kris, Janie, Carol, Lori - and so many more.

I'd love to get more nominations from all of you for the Incredible Women in your lives. Write to me at kara(dot)incrediblewomen(at)gmail.com to nominate someone.

This coming week I'll be interviewing Laura - the owner of Dear Lizzie Boutique and Bistro in Highland, Utah. Can't wait!!!!

Come back and visit, please.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by April Showers for Incredible Women