Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Incredible Woman #52 - Lynn Woodard. Lessons learned, and Changes

KARA: "What did you learn during your cancer journey?"

LYNN: "I learned that with the help of my Heavenly Father and my Savior Jesus Christ that I can do just about anything. I have become much closer to Christ, how grateful I am that He suffered all things so that He would know how to succor His people. I know that when no one else understood my fears, worries, thoughts... that He did and He was there to comfort and strengthen me. I will always be grateful for this experience and the opportunity to know Him better!"

KARA: "What have you changed as a result of your cancer diagnosis?"

LYNN: "Time has changed for me. I am not nearly in such a hurry any more. I want to appreciate and spend each minute that I have left here on earth. Some things that I thought were so important have now lessed in my priorities. I want to slow down and enjoy every little thing more!"

Join us again tomorrow, as my interview with Lynn continues...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by April Showers for Incredible Women