Monday, October 25, 2010

Incredible Woman #53 - Joy Bossi. Self and Family...

I'm pleased to bring you my interview with Joy Bossi. Joy was nominated by one of our previous Incredible Women, and it was a pleasure to get to know her. Enjoy!!

Kara: "Describe yourself. What makes you an Incredible Woman?"

Joy: "I have a hard time thinking of me as incredible – I am a credibly happy, content and optimistic person. The thousands of people I’ve had the opportunity to meet over my lifetime constitute my greatest ‘likes’. I’ve been blessed with a son of unusual talents and a daughter of great discernment – she married my son-in-law – and tenacity. Gardening renews my soul and traveling has opened my eyes to the wonders of the world around me. If I could alternate between doing two things for the rest of my life it would be reading and gardening... after the time spent with my family."

Kara: "Describe your family – tell us one thing you’ve learned from each member of your family."

Joy: "Michael – my son, from him I’ve learned that my life path is not the only or even the best one. Marie – my daughter, I’ve learned that obstacles don’t need to stop us, they just make things take a little longer. Richy – my son-in-law, I’ve learned that perseverance and love make the world go around. Linus – my grandson, I’ve learned that riding a two wheeled bicycle is tricky and it’s nervous being five when you haven’t done it before. Wren- my granddaughter, has shown a new baby brings people together in love, even people you don’t really know tell you how wonderful the new baby is."


I LOVE this cute picture of Joy, and her grandson, Linus.

Each day this week, I'll post 2 more questions/answers from my interview with Joy. Hope you'll join us.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by April Showers for Incredible Women