Saturday, January 23, 2010

Thank You Sarah!

I'd like to thank Sarah for allowing me to feature her this week. She's been trying to guess who nominated her all week. It was actually her mom! I enjoyed getting to know her this week. Hope you did, too. She taught us some great lessons - I think the most important one is that whatever happens to you - whatever trials you have to go through - try to be happy. Don't let your trials keep you from living a full and happy life.

I'll leave Sarah's interview up for the rest of today, and then tomorrow the blog will be UNDER CONSTRUCTION again, as I put together the interview with next week's Incredible Woman - Kristie Harker. Have a great weekend, and join us on Monday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by April Showers for Incredible Women