Monday, October 26, 2009

Incredible Woman #11 - Christy Alger. Monday's Question

KARA: "Can you tell us about yourself?"

CHRISTY: "I’m a farm girl from Burley, Idaho. It was there that I learned to love hard work. My children and my husband are my greatest joys. Like most women, I love shopping trips, bubble baths, chick flicks, and chocolate. My life seems to continually be scheduled super busy. I try to calm it down, but I think I’m happiest the busier I am. I love being involved and working with people….all ages, young and old. One of my favorite things to do is throw crazy themed parties for my family. Every time I take a color code test, I come out all different colors. I’m mostly blue, (serve others), but I’m also yellow (creative-a little bit of an airhead) and red (leader). Weird combinations! I love being spontaneous. I get really depressed if my life seems too routine and planned out. As a pianist, one of my greatest joys is accompanying musical numbers. Some of my dearest, most cherished friendships have been developed around the piano. Every couple months, I have to take a trip back to Idaho to my parent’s home. It is my favorite retreat! I play with my family, laugh, get silly, and eat yummy food. I don’t need spa treatments or messages, my Idaho visits fill my bucket clear full! I love to clean, organize, scrapbook, and bake. (Sounds kind of boring…but I love it!)"

Doesn't Christy sound fun?! Come back tomorrow, when you'll hear an amazing story of faith, love, and the blending of two families.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by April Showers for Incredible Women