Saturday, September 26, 2009

Thanks to Marie - What a great week!

Well, dear readers, we come to the end of another week on Incredible Women. I want to thank Marie for taking the time to answer my questions so thoroughly, and enlightening us in so many areas this week. I am a better person for having learned from her. I learned so many things, that this post would be way too long if I listed them all! However, I'll take a sec and list a few:

I learned to be patient with my children, to be a good listener, to always work to improve myself, to work hard, and when life throws a trial my way - face it with faith, prayer, and know that things will turn out ok.

Please leave a comment and thank Marie for sharing herself with us. I wish her good luck in her fight with cancer - I know how she feels and my heart is there with her 100% of the way.

Check in tomorrow to see who won the wonderful cookbook that Marie put together. I just got it in the mail and I can't wait to send it out to one of you. I have to thank Marie for that, and for the extra cookbook she sent for me! I'm so excited about that. **Remember to comment and make sure you are a follower. You have until Saturday night - midnight.

Stay tuned for another Incredible Woman, starting Monday. I'm so grateful to all of my readers - you are making this blog work! And I'm having such a good time featuring all of these wonderful women. Please write to me at kara.incrediblewomen (at) gmail.com and nominate an Incredible Woman that you know.

Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Kara for featuring my dear friend Marie this week. I've loved learning things about Marie that I didn't know before. She's a real inspiration to me throughout my life.

Love, Rae Ann

Unknown said...

Marie I hope you read this. Please stay strong and believe that God will help pull you through this. I hope that you get the treatment that you deserve so you can beat this cancer. I am so sorry that you have to go through this.

God bless,
Eve

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by April Showers for Incredible Women