Saturday, September 5, 2009

Thank You Jyl!

I'd like to thank Jyl for allowing me to feature her this week on Incredible Women. I had such a great time learning more about Jyl - I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did. And, of course, I learned lots from her...

If I want to start a business, I need to identify my top values - and, start with a mission, vision, and goals. Then, align my business decisions with those. Great advice! I also learned the importance of cherishing your friendships - all relationships require an investment. I love Mom It Forward's mission - to change the world, one mom at a time! I love that I get to feature women who are doing just that. And last, but not least, I'm incredibly jealous of her opportunity to travel and visit places all over the world - places I've only dreamed about. I'm glad that she shared places with us!

Thanks again, Jyl - you've enriched our lives this week!


1 comments:

Brenda said...

"Dont' Cry, It's Only Thunder" by Paul G. Hensler. This is a book I read earlier this year about a boy (basically) who was in the Vietnamm war. A soldier who gave me a different view of this war. All you really see is the fighting and that on TV and movies - this gave a more personal perspective, with a totally differnt view. It's an old book - I got mine from a discard pile at my libary. I did enjoy this book.

And Jyl certainly has traveled the world! And I am glad she shared her travels with us too. makes a person realize, even if you can't go across the ocean, you can travel down the road. And why not take a weekend or even a day, to go down a road less traveled, and see what is there that you didn't know about before!! Expore the world around you - who knows you just might make a new friend or two and find a place that makes your heart sing.

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by April Showers for Incredible Women