Thursday, September 3, 2009

Incredible Woman #4 - Jyl Pattee. Thursday's questions

Kara: "When I met you, I immediately liked you. You have a very outgoing personality and seem to always want to make sure that others have a good time. Is making new friends an easy thing for you or do you have to work at it?"

Jyl: "I am an extreme extrovert, so meeting people isn't difficult for me. I love connecting with people and bringing people together. I think forming friendships is a bit different than meeting people though. I don't know if I am good at that or not, but I cherish my friendships and count my close friends among my greatest blessings. I think all relationships require an investment, but one that yields tremendous dividends. I am lucky to know so many amazing people!"

Kara: "I read that you are in two book clubs! I love book clubs. What is it that you like about them? Give us an idea of what each of your book clubs is like. What books do you like to read – talk about each book club. Is this an important part of who you are?"

Jyl: "I love book clubs because it combines several of my loves: girls' night outs, reading, talking, and food! I love connecting with other women over things we all have in common. And, at the same time, what I love about book clubs is the variety of thought and opinion that always surfaces. My favorite books are typically dramas that include some sort of moral dilemma or choice. The two clubs I am in differ mostly because of location and people and how the books are selected each month, but each is great in its own way."

2 comments:

Marie {Make and Takes} said...

I love Jyl, she is an incredible woman. Jyl, I didn't know you were in two book clubs! I need to get some book recommendations from you!!

And I love that photo of your cute little red head in that laundry basket!

Thanks Kara! Fun interview.

Sharleen said...

I love Book Club too! Thanks for letting us get to know you.

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by April Showers for Incredible Women